New York-Long Island
Options

Mid-October engagement pictures

Does anyone know a good place to take engagement pictures in either long island or nyc? I like foilage scenary....

Re: Mid-October engagement pictures

• Options
    What about a winery? They are always very nice in fall.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

is the foliage changing in mid-october? I always thought it was later than that-like halloween time.
    anyway there are thousands of places. aside of foliage what else do you want?

• Options

Yeah, winery seems a good option.

@alithebride, you are right. I like park and beach. Green will be great. It is mid-Oct, guess the green and flowers stuffs already done.....

• Options
    Your photographer should be able to give you some info on locations. Most photographers scout out locations year round and are prepped with info like this. 
  • Options
    well there's old westbury gardens and vanderbilt mansion in centerport that i can think of right off the top of my head. we used vanderbilt for ours and i love the pics. i also loved that they had inside and outside areas just in case of bad or nice weather. there are areas there to take pics iwth the water behind you and the place is gorgous.
    OWB is very nice as well. tons of areas to take pics. you could also go to one of your local beaches for pictures.
    good luck!!

• Options
    There are so many beautiful parks on long island that have both the park and beach.  If your using a professional photographer tell them what your looking for they should be able to tell you a wonderful spot.  They have probably been to most of them.  I took mine at norm levy park in merrick.  My pictures came out wonderful. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards