February 2012 Weddings
Options

Extended Forecast

So, we are having an outside ceremony. And of course we've been having beautiful weather here- 70's in January/February. 

And now, of all weekends, Saturday the 11th is calling for 56 degrees and rain. I have a rain plan-- but not a cold weather plan! Ugh.

Oh how I hope it doesn't rain and it gets warmer. Extended forecasts can be wrong this far out, right!?!?
Anniversary

Re: Extended Forecast

• Options
    They can be VERY wrong lol. IN FL they say 30% showers...yea over 30% of FL somewhere ....usually not here haha. Only if it's severe does it hit here. At least you got a plan! Did you check the almanac for past years?
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Im in Buffalo hoping for snow and less than 32 degrees and we have the 55 degrees and rain also! Miserable! But my dates not quite in the extended forecast yet.
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    AZ..my best friend is coming to my wedding next week here from Buffalo! She's looking forward to our weather!! I agree...don't worry about the forecast till the week of! If anything rent some heaters and that's about all you can do and just remind people to wear a jacket!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about the extended forcast too much.  We are getting married on Saturday and I've probably checked the extended forcast like 10 times a day for the past 2 weeks.  Its pretty much different everytime that I look. lol.  
  • Options
    Ive wanted snow on the ground for our wedding this entire time.. What are we having? 60 degree weather, beautiful sunny clear days!! Im kinda peeved LOL
    You can't argue with the universe..Well, you can, it just doesn't get you anywhere.

199 Are Invitedimage
    144 Are Most Definitly Ready to Celebrate image
    55 Are Missing Out or Couldnt Find Their Mailbox image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm just outside of Toronto and we have had basically no snow here.  we get snow one day and it looks beautiful and the next morning its plus 5 and raining...I'm hoping for no rain but a little snow would be nice since it is February and i wanted a winter wedding with snow on the ground!

I'm sure i will be checking the 14 day forecast every day starting Saturday
    February 18th I marry my Best Friend :)
  • Options
    I'm getting married and live in SC as well.. do you not watch the weather? We have the worst meteorologists.. EVER!!! LOL. They are always completely wrong! Last week it was raining allll dang week, my weather on my phone said 10% chance of rain...I think I could do a better job of predicting weather patterns than them...  Just cross your fingers.. It'll be all good :):)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards