New Hampshire
Options

JP

I am currently working on finding a JP for the wedding.  I would love some suggestions! 
~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: JP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Dan Griffiths and getting married at Castleton as well Cool

Dan came to us to meet and went over everything with us.  He's extremely down to earth and very up front about everything.  He doesn't stay for anything and doesn't go to the RD which was nice to know right away.

He gives an awesome packet with everything to create a special ceremony and you can change whatever you want.  He literally has everything memorized since he recited a lot of parts right there without looking.

We loved him!  We're just afraid my grandmother will hit on him.  He's kind of handsome.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He is booked that day unfortunately.  The jp was on the fi list of to-do, but he hadn't really done anything except one email to Dan.  Now Dan is booked, so time for me to start looking, since this is the first thing I have had book up on me. 

When is your date btw?
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Andrea Ryan.  Her email address is aerweddingservices.com.  She's great, you'll love her!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked Steven Dembow a few weeks ago for Our October 1 wedding
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My date is 9/8/12

There is a JP on the next street over from me.  I'll drive by tomorrow and get the name for you.  There is always wedding going on over there.
  • Options
    njhunter84njhunter84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dirty Water, I'm looking for a JP as well where would I get in contact with Dan Griffiths? I think I may add him to my list of options. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards