New Jersey - South

candy buffet table

does anyone have any suggestions or advice for doing a candy buffet table at their wedding which can double as favors? like where to get the best deal for candy and the glass jars or how to make creative and the table pretty and full loooking? Thanks!

Re: candy buffet table

• edited December 2011
    Are you looking for somebody to setup the cand buffet or just where to get it the iteams from.
  • edited December 2011
    You can hire someone, check out A Sweet Ending Candy Buffet in SJ.  She designs the buffets, gets all of the candy for you and you use all of her glassware/scoops etc so it actually saves money.  I started mine and got a little overwhelmed by it before I contacted her and she is still helping me for a very reasonable price.  Wish I would have found her sooner, but if you decide to DIY you can find all of the glass wear at Michael's and can get coupons for them.  The candy you can order online from a lot of places but I found a lot of bulk candy on Amazon for cheap with free shipping.  Good Luck!
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I definitely recommend paying someone to take care of it for you.  The day of your wedding is going to be crazy, it's one less thing to worry about.  Trying to buy all the vases/containers to put the candy in is just an added expense.  I highly recommend sweets and treats candy buffet.  Roslyn is wonderful to work with, you will not have any regrets.  Her wbsite is sweetsandtreatscandybuffet.com  Hope this helps!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011

If you are still looking feel free to contact me for a free consultation. We are a full service candy buffet company in South Jersey.

www.thecandybargirls.com

thecandybargirls@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards