Illinois-Chicago
Options

Book hair person before trial?

So I've procrastinated on booking a hair person until now, and it's now an urgent thing (wedding is only 6 weeks away!).  I've taken several suggestions from here and found one that is available on my date.  However, the girl that would be doing my hair is out of town until July 2nd, and I was going to head out of town that day!  So, I can't book a trial with her until the week of July 5th, and I'm afraid that's waiting too long.  I didn't want to book hair without a trial first, but this salon comes highly recommended by more than one of you - Sharon Daniel Salon.  The person that would be doing my hair is Abby. 

So what do you think: should I go ahead and book it now, and schedule the trial for later, or should I wait until I can do a trial?

Re: Book hair person before trial?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe find out if you book it now, then have the trial and change your mind, what would they do..  (Although I truely doubt you won't like it, I was referred to Aslhey at Sharon Daniel by other knotties and knew 5 minutes into my appt with her that I loved her and every other stylist in the salon was doing a great job too)

nikiplanning.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards