Florida-Central Florida

Trash The dress Photog

Hi ladies of Central FL board!

I usually post in the South Florida board since I got married down in Miami. However, I'm looking for a photog closer to home to do my trash the dress pics. I want someone really original and creative but someone who won't break the bank. lol I know, I'm asking for a lot. :-)

From my experience, the ladies on the board are the best to ask. So if anyone can recommend someone, I'd gladly appreciate it.

btw.. I live in Vero Beach, but I'm willing to travel to Orlando or vecinity.

TIA!!

Re: Trash The dress Photog

• edited December 2011

Kellie with KWU photography! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her.  You can look her up on the internet, as welll as facebook.  She is extremely talented and creative! Also so sweet and easy to work with!!! I highly recommend looking her up.  If you have a particular price point, I would email her and talk to her about it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Melissa of Melissa T Photography would do great and she's super affordable! She did our engagement pics and had lots of creative ideas. If you want her contact info, just let me know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    I just had my engagement pics done and she had them on the website for a sneak peak within a day.  She is very afforadable and great!  Her name is Sivan and she is the photographer and founder of Sivan Photography.  Let me know if you want her website/email/contact info and I would be happy to help you out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! Gonna check them all out right now! 

:-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards