Missouri-St Louis
Options

American Prestige

I received a call from American Prestige saying that I won a Bridal Package. They said all I have to do is sit through a 90 minute presentation. I do not have to buy anything, but have to attend with my fiance. Does anyone know anything about this company?

Re: American Prestige

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also received several phone calls from them. I did some research online and looked at a lot reviews about the company and this "offer". I found that very few people actually went to the 90 minute sales pitch. The ones that did, most left in the middle because of the pushy sales people. I only found a small handfull that actually made it to their vacation. Even the vacations were hit or miss.

Its up to you. I would do some research. Google the company. There's all kinds of boards and blogs about this offer.

FI and I decided we didn't have the time to waste.

Hope this helps
    "I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
    We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is a scam!  They get you there and then use high pressure sales tactics to get you to purchase things.  Then there are a lot of restrictions and guidelines surrounding the "vacation".  They will keep calling you until you get stern with them (or take other actions).
  • Options
    MrsCiaccioMrsCiaccio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this is a scam!  don't do it!!!  I received several calls from them and other companies tell me that we had won a trip to Mexico and other prizes. 
    MrsCiaccio2B
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards