Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Kristenwood

We have chosen to have our wedding and reception at Kristenwood.  Has anyone ever been to an event there before?  We have already put our deposit down, just curious if anyone had any reviews.

Re: Kristenwood

• edited December 2011
    Yes I got married there in 2008. Very small place. The food was very good, I remember that. The only thing I ever had a problem with was getting in contact with them. I would have to leave several voicemails before someone would finally call me back. I know they said they had planned on making the chapel bigger. We couldn't use it because we had too many guests but they did let me get ready in there. 
  • lboatnerscottlboatnerscott member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've noticed that they are hard to contact.  We are going to use the chapel (holds 50 people)and just invite immediate family to the ceremony and everyone else to the reception.  Were they pretty good to work with as far as the food packages were concerned.  Like, were you allowed to have more than one entree?
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah we did half crawfish etoufee and half something else. I can't remember. They must have expanded the chapel because when we got married there it barely held 20 ppl. I think it had like 5 pews all together. Good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards