Arkansas

Hot Springs Venue

Looking for suggestions for a site for a ceremony only in Hot Springs. Having the reception at a hotel but don't want to have the ceremony there. Looked at Garvan Gardens but the rental for the chapel is just too much (1600.00). But looking for something unique like that. The wedding will be mid March so an outside venue is probably not the best choice, though I might consider it.  Thanks for any help.

Re: Hot Springs Venue

• jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The chapel is expensive, but Garvan has other sites.  They are outside, but they are a lot cheaper than the chapel.  Other than that, I don't know.  If no one else has suggestions, you should probably ask one of your other vendors.  If you have picked a photographer, ask him/her.  Any photographer who has worked in the area very long probably knows all the good venues.
  • edited December 2011
    When I was first looking I looked at Garvan too and it was way to expensive for me BUT if you get married during the week Mon thru Thur and dont use the bridal room you can use the chapel for 500.00. This may be an option for you but they are really stict on the one hour time limit your given. Do you have to have the wedding in Hot Springs? Im getting married at a chapel in Amity that will hold about 75 people MAX but the back is an all  glass wall that overlooks DeGray lake, for me changing locations was not a problem.
  • melissak1qmelissak1q member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Izzie, are you using Timberlodge Ranch??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    no im getting married at the chapel at the sherrifs youth ranch, its really close to Timberlodge Ranch
  • edited December 2011
    I'm looking for venues in the arkadelphia/hot springs area. Any ideas? The chapel at the Sherrifs Youth Ranch sounds beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards