Virginia
Options

roanoke area venue help

I'm planning a early September 2012 wedding and need help finding a venue for an outdoor wedding that is reasonable on price. Anyone in the area that could give me some suggestions?

Re: roanoke area venue help

• Options
    How far from Roanoke are you willing to go? There is a state park at Smyth Mountain lake that might work. I am about 90 minutes from Roanoke and there are some wineriries and beautiful places around here. WHat exactly are you looking for in a venue (location, ammenities, size)?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
  • Options
    do you want an inside venue or an outside venue?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Boxtree Lodge has some great options ;O) 
  • Options

Try Valhalla Vineyards in Roanoke. http://www.valhallawines.com/

• Options
    Thanks ladies, right after I posted this I remembered a friend of mine had gotten married a few years ago right down the road from me at Loch Haven Lake.  I actually went there today to check it out and fell in love.  So I will be going this weekend to tour the rest of the grounds and booking the venue.
  • Options
    There is a place on top of Bent Mountain called Silver Hearth Lodge,,, NICE!!!!! and you can do your reception and ceremony there!! I think that is where we are going to do it if we cant find a barn....
  • Options
    Hello,

My Husband and I have started photography in Roanoke and Surrounding areas, since your looking at the Roanoke area, thought i'd show you our site. Check us out-
    www.photosbyfarmer.com

Have a great day!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards