Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Hair and Makeup that travels to you??

Any suggestions for hair and makeup that will come to our hotel in Plymouth Meeting??  Hoping for something reasonable......

Re: Hair and Makeup that travels to you??

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    www.creationsbymia.com. She's fabulous and her prices are reasonable!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meghan Cahill (hairbybeghan@aol.com) is about the best there is for day-of hair.  Her prices are insane, she works fast, and the work is beautiful.  One of my bridesmaids tends to have somewhat unruly hair and she looked stunning on my wedding day - the most beautiful I've ever seen her, it brought me to tears :) 

There are lots of options for makeup out there.  If I had to do it over again, I would have looked into Cindy Singer from Dylan Michael cosmetics, who seems to be an incredible bang for your buck. I used Face the Occasion, and Jill Fulop did a fantastic job, although they were a little more expensive. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Cindy from Dylan Michaels for make up and for hair I am using Jill from Up your do. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also used Jill from Up your Do.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Meghan Cahill since so many knotties recommended her.  She is coming to my hotel the day of and I am having a trial session with her.  She was very responsive and seemed very nice although I just comm'd with her via email.  I'm glad to hear about this Cindy make up person.  A friend of mine who is a former make-up artist was going to do mine but maybe Cindy is worth taking a look at...I need mucho help in this area!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 235 invited so far!
    image 144 are ready to party!
    image 91 will be missing out!
    image 0 are MIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Cindy Singer and Meghan Cahill. Loved both of them! And very reasonable pricing IMO.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Extra ditto to Meghan Cahill -- she's ah-maz-ing! I also used Face the Occasion, by Kelly Quinlin was my MUA -- and she's also wonderful. My make-up stayed on all day, and she was a joy to work with!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Karen Capcino for both hair and makeup and was very happy with her work.
  • Options
    teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Karen C, just from references on TK.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Little Touches
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards