African American Weddings

Cylinders

Where can I purchase? I had all intentions of purchasing from Quick Candles online BUT I'm not spending $100 anymore on 36 cylinder vases. I know Dollar Tree has some but I'm not sure if they have different heights....I know I can order the 7.5" for $12 a case. If that's the case, then I need 2 other sizes and 12 cylinders in each. I can rock with $36 bucks.
image180 Made the cut!
image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
image 7 Found something else to do
image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image

Re: Cylinders

• Save on crafts has affordable ones. If you go the Dollar tree route buy at least 10 extra because they break really easily once they have water in them.

• Dollar tree does have different heights you will probably have to actually go into the store though b/c some of the vases I usually see in store I don't see online. The other option I'd suggest is Michael's or Jo-Anns Fabric w/ a 40 or 50% off coupon of course :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  •  Thanks! I just checked Save on Crafts.....the quick candle ones are cheaper. LOL
    image180 Made the cut!

• @LadyCane - sounds like a plan!!!! Thanks. ONe thing I can check off my list!
    image180 Made the cut!

• MrsBad13MrsBad13 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2012
    Im ordering mine from quick candles but I only need 5 sets of 3 so ill only be spending about 50 bucks my other tables will have tall vases that im buying from Hobby Lobby using 40 off coupon. Like ladycane said use Micheals coupons and watch for the 25 off entire purchase sale too. Also have you thought about renting ? Maybe check into that as well.
  • Try Holly Lobby also.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards