Options

Nov 3 Sisters

Single Digits!!!
We Do - Since November 3, 2012

Re: Nov 3 Sisters

• Options
    I was just thinking the same thing!!! 
  • Options
    It's starting to come up so fast! We are getting our marriage license this morning!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    megank626megank626 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    This "Perfect Storm" they are predicting to hit the Northeast needs to go away! or get in and get out of here without crazy damage! I know there's nothing you can do about the weather, but I'm freaking out a little...
  • Options
    I was so excited to hit the single digits. I'm in NE Ohio and weather prediction for the next week is not good, trying not to think about it too much & prepared, but would still have a nice sunny day
  • Options
    November 3rd here in NJ!! Sandy should come through this area Monday to Tuesday. Right now the weather for November 3rd is sunny. Let's hope all of us have a great day! Even if the weather doesn't cooperate, the important thing is we are getting married!
  • Options
    Also Nov 3 in NJ. Im pretty hopeful storm will be gone by next Sat! Yay to having our wonderful husbands in 9 days!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Wooo hooo!! Im so excited, nervous, anxious, and almost hysterical all rolled into one! We should have grrat weather here in North Texas, but we're going to Mexico and its scaring me that theres a hurricane right around the corner! Eeeek!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I am so excited too!!!! It's supposed to be 61 and sunny here in Georgia!!! My mom is driving down from NJ, she will be here Sunday. We can't wait to see her, haven't since April...other than on Skype. We've had a couple ppl back out due to new jobs and things of that nature. Anyone else with this issue? We still have 170, but that includes us and the wedding party.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    As of now it's a high of 75 and no rain chances, now if Red Tide stays away we'll be good!
  • Options
    Wahoo! Boston here and Sandy is not invited to my wedding! Trying to think best case scenerio instead of the doom and gloom the meterologists are making it out to be.
  • Options
    I really think Sandy will be gone in time for our wedding and the good weather will be here!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    April - where in NJ is your wedding?  Mine is in Monmouth County, right by the shore.  I think the storm will be gone by next Saturday but I'm worried about the aftermath - power being out, trees being down, flooding.  This is a level of stress I don't really need right now :(    
  • Options
    edited October 2012

I'm November 3, too.....in Chicago. It could snow or it could be 75! No one ever knows here! :)

And, rsaleh, I'm going to Mexico, too! Where are you going?
  • Options
    I'm nov 2 at Downingtown country club...I'm totally freaking about this storm!
  • Options
    I'm worried too - getting married in Fairfield County CT - worried about downed powerlines and roads being closed and not being able to get the venue. So don't need the stress!
  • Options
    Seven Days!!! They're calling for snow here in Pittsburgh until the day of: sunny and 50! Fingers crossed! 
  • Options
    I am getting married in Clark -I just hope all of the aftermath is gone by next Sat!
  • Options
    Hey ladies! I'm November 3rd in Maryland... Also very worried about storm damage and power outages... Fingers crossed for everyone!!!
  • Options
    Well, I am in North Georgia and hope that all of you in the path of this storm stay safe and hope that damage is minimal. We have family that are supposed to be leaving Maryland and New Jersey to head down for the wedding. I hope they are able to make it, one of them is a GM.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nov 3rd here in New Orleans! Been engaged for over two years, and I can't believe it's right there.

My heart goes out to you ladies in the path of Sandy - I know what you're going through. Fingers crossed!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AlmostMrs Strong, we r going to New Orleans for our minimoon!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Oh man oh man oh man! Sandy did no damage for me thankfully (NH) and things are looking good! Anyone else freaking out?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards