Texas-Austin
Options

Very cool!

So, if you ever read one of my few posts on here, you would know that I loved my vendors. One of which is Sprague Photography (dotcom). They are offering a free session if you refer a bride to them that books. You guys do not know me personally but I thought, if someone booked with him form here and wanted to mention me (wink wink)... That would be cool. Plus, I love their work too. Anyway, there you have it. My shameless plea for a free session! Have a great night everyone.

Re: Very cool!

• Options
    ksoapeksoape member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I find it very strange that the only postings you make are either the push Sprague Photography on other veiwers or criticize Chloe Pix Photography.  Who are you really?? 

Please keep your opinions to yourself if you really aren't a bride who has worked with either of these vendors.  My gut feeling is that you are Sprague Photography, and this is a really shady way to do business!

• Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry, but no one attacked you. Almost every single one of your 51 posts on this board have been concerning photographers. That seems a little odd, given all the other aspects of wedding planning that are discussed on this board.  I think its only natural for someone to be suspicious.

Reporting someone for asking a question about your motives is just lame. Her comments had nothing to do with you asking about a contest.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards