September 2012 Weddings
Options

OK-Now I am Irked(Vent)

There is a couple featured for their upcoming wedding (here on the Knot.com) and they are getting married on Saturday and they got engaged the day BEFORE me! Just when I was feeling a littlle bit better about having a long engagement then I see that. 

Ok-Vent Done!

Re: OK-Now I am Irked(Vent)

• Options
    I got engaged Aug 14th and our date is Sept 28, 2012.  I wanted a long engagement so I wasn't pulling my hair out.  Enjoy the planning process.  This time gives us "knotties" time to think about every aspect and actually work on getting our wedding perfect.  We can relax and have fun planning :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    One of my close friends just got engaged 6 months after me and they are getting married way before me. She already has much more planned after 2 weeks then I have done in 6 months! I just like taking my time....and I know that waiting works out best for me and my fiance.Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I feel ya totally. One of my best friends got engaged three and a half months after me and is getting married in June 2011. But, she's going to have half my guest list, and is really non traditional. FI and I have huge families and have a very specific picture of what we want, plus we just moved 2000 miles, so we need time to save up. Simple as that.
    image 141 Invited so far!
    image 112 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I got engaged may 30th ....... getting married sept 1 2012 no regrets my planning is easy and at my pace with time to hunt for bargains and cool ideas 
  • Options
    Well, in the last month we haved had three couples that we are friends with get engaged....and I'm sure they will all get married before me. I still don't regret waiting to get married....but I'm just a little frustrated, but still happy for them all.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards