Maine
Options

Confessions

Re: Confessions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am terrified of my job right now.  My office manager seems to have it out for me, with no good reason.  I bust my butt working so hard, and even help my co-workers keep up with their workload, but she only comments on the stupid negative stuff - which is fairly insignificant.
    I can usually let it roll off my back, since everyone else whose opinion counts thinks that I'm doing very well...  but, she's called a meeting for us in the morning, and we're all afraid of what she's got up her sleeve this time...  I'm going to bed early, so I can hopefully turn my brain off and get some sleep...  Yell
  • Options
    krisdoug13krisdoug13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I've been slacking on my studies. Next week is the last week of classes then we have our 3rd round of exam week.  I barely have everything down not to mention everything else we'll be taught next week.  One of my classes (the one I'm freaking out about the most) we haven't had any other exams up to this point...and ya it got pushed to the back burner because of it...BIG mistake!!  We've had a 2 practical exams, but no written exams.  So needless to say this weekend = studying in high gear...which can be difficult given that last week we went to look at a reception venue and well I've become addicted to planning.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i confess that planning for our july wedding, basically has not happened.. ooooops! i was looking forward to it so much; however, we have tons going on in our lives, so the wedding planning has not been fun, like i had hoped or thought!

i also confess that i am so burnt out with my job.. if someone else says, "all you do is play with kids" im going to kick them in the face! if they only knew.........
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards