Plus-Sized
Options

Honeymoon underthings to flatter a self-concious bride.

Hi ladies!

I'm looking for ideas of the type of items/styles for sleepwear, lingerie and so forth that will make me look bridal and feel confidant but not slutty or fat.  Is there anyway to be pretty and/or sexy for the wedding night and still hide (or at least not emphasize) my tummy?

I'm not really a lingerie wearer as a rule, I'm more into comfort, but now that I'm going to be married I feel like I should have at least a few pretty things...

Re: Honeymoon underthings to flatter a self-concious bride.

• Options
    I always like teddy's it's more flowy so it's not clingy to your stomach. Also you can get them with boy shorts so that you are more covered. Something I have kind of learned from my FI is that one of the sexiest things guys like is a mens button down shirt with just like boy shorts or cute undies underneath. This is stuff you can be comfy in and still sexy.
  • Options
    You might look at classic wedding nightgown of white satin.  Doesn't have to be floor-length, but a lot of those are sexy and stylish.

Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength, and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend. - Andrew Futral

• Options
    hipsandcuves.com has great stuff
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards