Hawaii

My wedding website has been deleted!

Has anyone had this happen to them? Any time I click "Wedding Website" on our tool menu it takes me to the page to create a website, it used to take me directly to my website. There was a lot of updating that needed to be done but, oh no! :(

Re: My wedding website has been deleted!

• motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    what site are you using?  It hasn't happened to me, but if you are using the TK then it might be tenporary.  The Knot has been having issues and glitches lately.
  • edited December 2011
    Hm, sounds like it's still a glitch since your wedding website is still up when I click on your siggy.  Is it still happening?  If so, I'll check with the powers that be...
  • MYUKWGMYUKWG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having the same problem.  When you click to "my webstie", instead of it taking you to where you can add/edit your website, it takes you to the page where you can get a new website.  I've been really frustrated about this as well.  I hope TK fixes this glitch soon.
    You're not the only one =)  Let me know if you start having luck again with yours or if you find a way around it. 
    I know my website is still there as when I type the URL address, it pops up, I just can't get to the administrator page to edit and fix the website ;(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards