Colorado-Denver
Options

*mouse*

Hi!  I am sitting on the computer today trying to figure out a few things. I have a couple questions about the barn:How many people could you fit at tables inside?Did you use clear plastic cups for all of the beverages?How many kegs did you have with 110 people? What other alcohol?Was there enough room for parking?Thanks!! And thanks again for the mason jars, I love them!

Re: *mouse*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Sorry we just got back from the honeymoon! 

Hi!  I am sitting on the computer today trying to figure out a few things. I have a couple questions about the barn:How many people could you fit at tables inside?Did you use clear plastic cups for all of the beverages?How many kegs did you have with 110 people? What other alcohol?Was there enough room for parking?Thanks!! And thanks again for the mason jars, I love them!

We used mostly five foot rounds, but had to rent a couple b/c there were not quite enought provided.  We sat 8 to a table maximum.  In order to do this we have to place thee of them up on the mezzanine area. 

We used clear plastic cups for beer and wine from Sam's club and it worked out fine. :)  We went through two full  kegs and actually ran out near the end of the night.  we also have three cases of wine and had about one case left at the end of the night (12 bottles).  There was also iced tea, watr, coffee, and soda. 

We had enough room for parking, but some poeple took a shuttle from the hotel and I advised people to carpool.  HTH!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Thank You so much!!! How was your honeymoon?? I hope it was great! Any updates from Rebecca/the barn situation? What hotel provided a shuttle? I have started looking into blocking rooms. Thanks again for all of your help!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was great!  Now back to reality...  No updates on the barn things as of now.  :(  Still all up in the air.  Glad the jars came in handy!  We used Comfort Suites in Firestone, although they technically do not have a shuttle.  They basically carpooled people back and forth for us.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards