New Mexico
Options

oot guest bags

Just wondering if any of you ladies are doing OOT Guest bags and what you plan to put in them.
So far i thought of:
Red and green chile pistachios
a bottle of ST Clair or maybe a different local wine
Candy from the Candy Lady

Any suggestions??
November '10 SC: Favorite Fictional Coupleimagemy BIO updated 10/20/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: oot guest bags

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What a great idea! If you've ever tried Walker's Popcorn http://www.walkerspopcorn.com/flavors.php, it's amazing! Your guests would probably love it too. They have super unique flavors. You can even do popcorn to match your wedding colors!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cello bags of tortilla chips and those packets of 505 salsa
    red or green chile beef jerky- try Jerky by Art he does small bags
    and we got some pamphlets from the visitors center
  • Options
    Caraydo84Caraydo84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmmm... where is the visitors center?
    Jerky by Art?? How do i get them??

We thought about getting gift certificates from Monroes or Sadies too i'm unsure how long some of our guests will stay in town, or if they can handle the new mexican cusine!! Maybe i'll try Dions (who doesn't love them right?)
    November '10 SC: Favorite Fictional Coupleimagemy BIO updated 10/20/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looove Walkers popcorn!

We're doing a little Nambe candy dish, a bag of biscochitos and a ton of info about Abq the Rail Runner and Santa Fe
  • Options
    Caraydo84Caraydo84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i went down to walkers shop yesterday and totaly fell on love!! Red chile popcorn! wow  THANK YOU so much for suggesting that!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad I could help! I just love it there - ugh, and now I am craving their butter tofee popcorn!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards