Favors

Cute Sayings...

We are using mason jars for our guests drinks as well as favors for the guests to use at the wedding and take home. Anybody have any ideas of cute sayings to communicate this to all 140 guests? Like for example, I've seen..."You're glass for the night for whatever tastes right" and thought that was really cute, but I need to somehow communicate to everyone that they are theirs to keep! Help!

Re: Cute Sayings...

• Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011

"..take it home with you, for whatever tastes good there too"

"take it home with coffee tonight, and we hope you sleep tight" (if you are having coffee served at the end of the night)

• Bkseller13Bkseller13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could do a Dr. Seussian style saying:

Your glass for here, there, everywhere.
  • edited December 2011
    I would probably not take it even if you somehow conveyed to me through a cute saying that I was supposed to take it.  I have glasses that I drink out of at home, and I don't really see myself sitting around my house drinking out of a mason jar.  I think it's a cute idea at the wedding to serve drinks in, but I would not take it home with me as a favor.
  • edited December 2011
    i looooove mason jars!  do yours have handles??  where are you getting them??

anyhoo....
    what about "hugs and kisses from the new Mr & Mrs"  ??
  • lalap69lalap69 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think I'd want to take home a dirty glass as my favour.  Even if it was conveyed to me, I'd probably just leave it behind.  We have more glasses than our cupboard can handle anyway.
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • edited December 2011
    I like simple classic sayings like "Live well, Laugh often, Love much" and goes perfect with a wedding. And while it's supposed to be a favor to take home, I would just let guests either take it with them or not. I never remember to take favors with me and if you have a lot left over you can use them yourself or get creative with new ways to use them or just try selling them on TK after your wedding. Whatever you do though I'm sure it will be very cute and nice:)
  • MilleRsBestMilleRsBest member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_cute-sayings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:714ebce8-423a-4b6e-b7d9-980d83d09b36Post:ca22c941-d92e-4fcd-92f6-44eb5dfbefbf">Re: Cute Sayings...</a>:
    [QUOTE]what about "hugs and kisses from the new Mr & Mrs"  ??
    Posted by reese511[/QUOTE]

If they were filled with kisses..

I think rhymes are for 3 year olds.
    someecards.com - What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?
  • edited December 2011
    Eat, Drink, and be married
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_cute-sayings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:714ebce8-423a-4b6e-b7d9-980d83d09b36Post:39f56ad4-923b-4313-8db4-bb1af7a4cfcb">Re: Cute Sayings...</a>:
    [QUOTE]You could do a Dr. Seussian style saying: Your glass for here, there, everywhere.
    Posted by Bkseller13[/QUOTE]

This is the cutest idea for the saying by far! LOVE it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! image 76 Invited
    image 73 Attending
    image 3 Declined
    image 0 Unknown
    RSVP Date: April 29th, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards