Arizona-Phoenix

East Valley Alterations

I got word that my dress is in! YAY

Now I need somewhere nice and trustworthy for my alterations.

ANy east valley suggestions?

Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: East Valley Alterations

• MrsKromrieMrsKromrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine done at davids bridal, that's where I purchased my dress from.
    They did a good job.
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting mine done by Sandra Denley on the recommendation of other Knotties on this board. Her website is here. <---clicky

If you make your appointment more than three months before the wedding (the appt can be closer, just call more than three months out), you get all sorts of free stuff... free cups, free steam, etc.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly (as do many other Knotties) recommend Janet Kirkman! Her website is www.janetkirkman.com.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_east-valley-alterations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:95607a5c-beec-4443-bf6c-a4365578c34fPost:73a72857-2031-499e-8d03-5fd3dc818742">Re: East Valley Alterations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting mine done by Sandra Denley on the recommendation of other Knotties on this board. Her website is  here . <---clicky If you make your appointment more than three months before the wedding (the appt can be closer, just call more than three months out), you get all sorts of free stuff... free cups, free steam, etc.
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

I used Sandra, and really loved her work.  I live in EV, and she was really close for me too.  =)
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• DakotaMNDakotaMN member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Priscilla of Boston and was much more comfortable with the tailor I usually use, Artful Tailoring - Aladdin is his name.  He did an amazing job on my dress and he does the alteration for other shops in the valley.  I would highly recommend him!!
  • futuremrsmannfuturemrsmann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sew What!? Creative Sewing Studio did mine and I'm super happy, she didn't charge me for a million things I didn't need and she did a great job!

http://www.sewwhat.biz/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards