Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Never before have I cared about envelopes

I've been doing some shopping for my save the dates envelopes (which are 4x8 photo prints) and cannot believe how much time I've spent on comparing envelopes and stamps!! I have never spent more than a minute caring about these things, and now I've spent over 3 hours buying samples, looking at prices and colors.

I found some nice avocado green envelopes that match my colors and look really nice, but they will be around $35 with shipping for 100. I could go to staples and buy a pack of 100 ivory envelopes for $15. Is it really worth the $20 for the color? Eesh, I feel like i just need to buy the colored ones but those extra $20, $50, etc dollars add up.

I'm lost in envelope/stamp land and can't get out!!!!!!!!

Re: Never before have I cared about envelopes

• Options
    Personally, I would just get the ivory ones.  Even though it isn't much money now, that little bit each time will really add up!  And I'm sure most guests won't even noitice the color of your envelopes!  I sent out STD postcards, and the only stamp offered was a floral shirt - and I'm sure noone even noticed how goofy the stamp looked! (I hope at least!) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards