Kentucky

Venue that allows outside catering

We're planning a wedding for June 2013 and are trying to find a venue that would allow us to bring in our own catering and alcohol.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I feel like I've been browsing the internet for weeks! 

Re: Venue that allows outside catering

• edited January 2012
    In the Lexington Area: Buffalo Trace in Frankfort, Tates Creek Ballroom, Bell House, The ArtsPlace, I believe the Thoroughbred Center (but they may have fees). The music difference has an extensive list of venues...
    HTH!!
  • The Thorougbred Center allows outside catering, but not outside alcohol (I had thought about using them, but a friend is brewing beer for our reception, so we had to be able to bring in our own).
  • The Bell House is a beautiful venue. You are allowed to bring in your own alcohol and your own catering.  It only costs $100/hour to rent plus a $200 security deposit.  You do have to apply for a liquor license, but its only $30.  We are having our rehearsal dinner there and its quite lovely. 
  • The talon winery allows to bring your own catering and their beer prices are very reasonable .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards