April 2012 Weddings
Options

Burnt out :(

Well, our wedding is in two days (Sat the 21st) and with all the stress of planning, and family, and making sure I didn't forget anything...I'm more burnt out than excited. FI and I still can't believe we're getting married in two days, but the excitement is just not there. We were hoping to have a "date night" tonight, but we still have to pack and finish up a few things. Tomorrow is last minute errands, getting nails done, rehearsal, and rehearsal dinner.
Any suggestions to build up the excitement?

Thanks

Re: Burnt out :(

• Options
    hey! I felt the same way too!  It's ok.

I got married last weekend, and 2 days before I felt more tired/stressed than excited.  And after the rehearsal the same way.  Dont stress yourself out or force yourself to feel something you arent.  Just try to get yourself relaxed.

When I woke up the morning of, I started feeling excited.  When I had my hair and makeup done, that's when it really hit me.  Trust me, there's no way you wont feel excited once you start seeing all the planning come to fruition.
  • Options
    I was feeling burnt out towards the beginning of the week also. I was so stressed with getting everything done. Then I realized, all of this stress was self imposed. If I just relaxed and let things go, I was so much happier. Do what you can. If there are still a lot of things left to do, then ask some BMs or your mom for help. If it's not absolutely essential to happen, then let it go. It's more important to be well rested & relaxed. I'm semi relaxed, but not well rested. I plan on fixing that tomorrow. I'm also a 4-21 bride! 
  • Options
    Good advice, ladies!  I'm excited, but I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, mostly with family and friends being "helpful" by quizzing me on every detail of the wedding and "have you thought about this?"  If I haven't thought about it yet, I don't want to think about it now!  I jokingly told my sister that I don't want anyone to come to me with a problem unless they have a solution.
    April 2012 Brides October Siggy Challenge
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards