Ohio-Cleveland

Limos?

I have never had to rent one so I'm trying to get a feel for who's good, who to stay away from, what is a reasonable price--the usual.  I think All Occasion Limo came highly recommended.  I think I read to stay away from Aqua Limos.  Are there any others?  Any info would be helpful thanks!

Re: Limos?

• K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We used Thomas Limousine and they were great. The limo was on time and in perfect immaculate condition and the driver was super friendly. I don't think they have regular stretch limos in white though if that's important to you, I think they only have a white Hummer stretch limo. I know some people really want the white limo for a wedding. The company is out of Akron but I think they'll go anywhere in the area.
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't us a limo, but my brother and his wife used Shima Limo for all of us to ride in. They got a large coach limo and it was great. Tons of room for everyone -- huge bridal party plus spouses/dates -- I think about 25 of us in the limo. No idea on pricing, but the company did a nice job. Friends of mine have used All Occasion and had no problems or issues. AO always has a coupon available it seems.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • amariemazamariemaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked with All Occasion this week.  They gave us the coupon rate even without the coupon so it was super cheap. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards