Favors

S'More Favors

I was hoping to do DIY s'more favors (I put a picture of what I was thinking below), but I am worried that if I assemble the favors more than a day or two in advance they will have a stale taste. Has anyone done this or does anyone have any ideas as to how to keep them fresh? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
My Wedding Blog!
kelsdeliciouslife.wordpress.com

Re: S'More Favors

• edited December 2011
    Those are reallly cute, But I am not sure how you'd keep them from getting stale unless its a very sealed bag.  maybe do some testing and try putting one together and letting it sit for a few days and then try it yourself. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Though it may not be a good option for this my mom uses those "Do Not Eat" packs that come in shoe boxes to keep cookies fresh. She just puts the pack in the container of cookies.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will definitely try to make some ahead of time and see how much time I have before they start to stale. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Wedding Blog!
  • New MILNew MIL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really cute!  Call me crazy but the time of year may effect how quickly they get stale too- for instance, they may get stale quicker if it's humid outside.  Just something to think about :)
  • edited December 2011
    There is a new sealer that you can buy now that will seal the bags so that the air will stay out. I think I saw it for like $20 which might be more than you want to spend but I think it will keep them fresh longer as air will not be able to get into them just like putting them in a container with a lid to seal.
  • edited December 2011
    Do you know where I could buy a sealer?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Wedding Blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards