California-San Diego

One last review! Embassy Suites and Sunset Limos in Temecula

We had a LOT of out of town guests for our wedding so I spoke with Bryan Solomko at the Embassy Suites in Temecula about reserving a block of rooms for our guests.  Bryan could NOT have been nicer or easier to deal with.  He was very patient, and helped us link our personalized reservation page to our wedding page here on theknot, so it was super simple for our guests.  The hotel was very accommodating and helped me with delivery of welcome  bags for everyone, and our guests RAVED about the breakfast!  My only regret is that my husband and I didn't stay there on our wedding night!  We opted to stay at a different hotel so we could have a little more privacy on our wedding night, but it wasn't worth paying twice as much as we would have at Embassy Suites.  Plus, there's that whole breakfast thing- free omelet bar?!  Hello?!  

Another great thing about working with Bryan was that he recommended Sunset Limos.  Sandy and the crew at Sunset made it a cinch to provide shuttle service to and from the wedding for our guests, and a town car for us to get away from the wedding site.  Their prices were reasonable, and I'm still hearing how awesome their stretch Expedition was from our people!  

Two thumbs up! 

Re: One last review! Embassy Suites and Sunset Limos in Temecula

• We're having our ceremony and reception at Embassy Suites as well! All of their people have been very helpful. I have no clue how to plan big events, let alone my own wedding, but with all their help it's been smooth-sailing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards