Arizona-Phoenix

Cibola Vista???

Hi I am getting married in May and I was interested in Cibola Vista. Has anyone had any experience with them or know anyone who has?
Thank You

Re: Cibola Vista???

• edited December 2011
    I have never been to a wedding there.  However, I have been on a time share visit and the only thing I can think of is how far away from everything it is, and, I even work in Glendale!  But, if that is not a concern for you then I say go for it, the surrounding desert area is lovely and  the facilities are brand new!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • sboobear03sboobear03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked with Cibola Vista. We cancelled with them 2 weeks later. The event planner there was awful. It took her a week to return my emails and she never returned my calls. It seemed like a good place because you can bring almost everything in yourselves. My parents have a time share there and are now selling it because they do not like it there anymore.
  • drphotodrphoto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd have to second the comment that Cibola Vista is way far out.  Might as well go to sedona or flag!  j/k. 

All the best,
    Corey Schwartz
    www.desertridgephotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    I hate to say it, but Cibola Vista doesn't have the best reputation.  I had shared in someone else's post that my cousin, who got married in March, had a horrible experience there.  They weren't using the resort for their venue, but they were staying there on their wedding night.  Basically, the hotel gave their room to someone else and moved them to another room without telling them.  My cousin waited in the hallway in her wedding dress for 30 minutes while her husband tried to figure out what had happened and why their hotel room wouldn't open.  It was a mess.  I advise against using Cibola Vista.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards