Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Groom Fail

Clicky

This is pretty topical for me, as we're getting married at the lake, and will probably do dock pictures. The groom is an A$$ if you watch closely.

Re: Groom Fail

• Options
    yea he didn't even look back to see if his bride was okay. just swam away laughing.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_groom-fail?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:ce6d4374-5394-42ea-a916-09ea139407e0Post:6d9c93c5-c922-4f0b-bf5a-4c62ae292ca9">Re: Groom Fail</a>:
    [QUOTE]yea he didn't even look back to see if his bride was okay. just swam away laughing.
    Posted by AshJohnson30[/QUOTE]

And she's the ONLY one who got fully dunked.
  • Options
    yea i noticed that too. smh what a way to start a marriage. she prob didn't really look too much into all that but he looks REALLY bad from that clip.
  • Options
    he IS an a$$! That poor bride
  • Options
    Um... did anyone else think they all should have known that "dock" would not support all of them?
    Anniversary

• Options
    Oh, my goodness. I love that they are all such good sports about it, except the guys whose phones no longer work. I see that the groom swam to the dock and put something down on it -- I wonder if he was trying to save his phone, too.

I am pretty sure my H would think of his phone first, too. I know his tendencies, so I would've grabbed onto him and not let him swim away from me, haha.

True story -- on our honeymoon we were running on the train tracks in Rome trying to catch our train (we were late, but the train was still there -- several tracks away). We were both running (with wheeled suitcases) and H was easily outpacing me by, like, yards. I was yelling that I would anull the marriage if he got on the train and let it leave without me. And I was serious.

End of the story -- We both got on the train and remain married still.
  • Options
    That's awesome to see them all smiling.  I'm just sayin that I didn't really have a bridezilla moment, but if that happened to me on my wedding day, it would hit the fan.  Oh wow, I'd be so devastated lol.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards