Arizona-Tucson
Options

RECAP & VENDOR REVIEW (PIP)

Hi ladies.  I was recently married out at Tanque Verde Ranch Resort.  Here's some pictures and reviews.

VENUE: Tanque Verde Ranch Resort: I am so glad that I picked this venue.  The coordinator, Cindy, took care of everything for us, and you get SO MUCH for your money.  Linens, flowers, decor, centerpieces--all included in what you pay for.  The views cannot be beat.  This is seriously the most awesome place if you're looking for an outdoor venue that shows off the beauty of Tucson.

PHOTOGRAPHY: David Stickles Photography: They were AMAZING, and I adore all of my photos.  Couldn't be happier with them (and PIP are samples of their work).  Everything came out so wonderfully.

OFFICIANT: Cherisse Mills, a Romantic Dream Wedding:  She was great to work with.  She  made our ceremony perfect and customized it to fit exactly the feel we were going for.  Everyone complimented our ceremony.  

FLOWERS: Mary Bartok of LOVE IT! Flowers:  Mary is incredibally talented, and she's been doing this for years.  She owned a florist shop for years, and is now retired and does it out of her home shop.  She created exactly what I was hoping for, and it was done beautifully.  We ordered wedding party flowers, a memorial floral piece, and several smaller floral items.  Her work is exquisite and her prices are very very reasonable.

HAIR: Carmen Speers @ the Village Salon:  I decided to go with a really simple half up, half down hair do--my trial with Carmen had been a really gorgeous, intricate updo.  I just felt like the more relaxed hair style fit the overall feel I was going for.  She was affordable, travelled to the venue, did a great job and had super reasonable prices.   She also does makeup.

Re: RECAP & VENDOR REVIEW (PIP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards