Missouri-Kansas City

Wedding Flowers

Ladies,

HELP!!!!!  I am in need of a decorator and a affordable florist. The girl I chose quoted me $1250.00. I need 6 boquets including mines. 10 boutineers, and table centerpieces. I want floating candles with flowers or petals in them and bling scattered.

Yalonda
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Flowers

• Who did you get a quote from?  What kind of flowers are you looking for?  My florist was real good at telling me what was in season and what she could substitute to give me the same look for less.  I got 5 bouquets, 7 bouts, and 5 coursages for $700 and she was one of the less expensive choices I went with. 
  • Hi Kelley,

The quote is from a high school friend who does this on the side. Her fee was $300, and to do all I wanted was $950. Who was your florisr? Any reviews on Hyvee?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Also, I wanted red roses, for the bridesmaids, white sweetheart roses.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just got my flowers final a few nights ago through Clara's Flowers!!! She is amazing and will work within you budget.  We got 4 bridemaids bouquets, my bouquet, a toss bouquet, 2 corsages, 6 bouts for $474 with taxes.  This did not include the delivery charge because out coordinator is picking them up for us.  We have had a lot of fun working with her.  Let me know if you would like her contact info or you can google her and see her website!!!
    April 2012 May Siggy Challenge! Favorite Gift kitchenaid May siggy Anniversary
  • I used Kelly from Monarch Flowers and also got a similar quote from Flower Girl.  I have heard good things about the Hyvee in Mission when it comes to flowers and cake. 

• have you found flowers yet?  if not im an individual florist and we can talk and i can get you a quote  i can usually do it quite a bit cheaper than most shops if your interested email me at blakeandreadesigns@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards