California-Northern

Wedding/Reception sites in the Sierras

Anyone know any off the beaten path locations to get married in the beautiful Sierras next Spring or Summer? It must be outdoors, budget, and have nearby or onsite lodging for 50 people. Thanks!!

Re: Wedding/Reception sites in the Sierras

• edited March 2012
    Anyone know any off the beaten path locations to get married in the beautiful Sierras next Spring or Summer? It must be outdoors, budget, and have nearby or onsite lodging for 50 people. Thanks!!
  • edited March 2012
    Empire Mines State Park, Grass Valley CA

Coloma Country Inn, Coloma CA

The Davies Family Inn, Placerville CA

Sequoia, Placerville CA

Bella Vista Bed and Breakfast, Placerville CA

Apple Mountain Golf Resort, Camino CA

High Hill Ranch, Camino CA (Apple Hill)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • the Empire Mine is beautiful!! take it from someone who lived in the area for her ENTIRE LIFE. there a a ton of well priced hotel's and b&b around town. another venue is the Northern Queen in Nevada City.
  • hmaurer24hmaurer24 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Hi Crystal! Union Hill is another really beautiful site that's also located in Sonora. My fiance and I are in the process of researching venues, and came upon Union Hill; it's a very quaint bed and breakfast, and the "chapel" is in this barn that has been completely redone- it's really gorgeous! Our only hesitation is that when we spoke with the owner, she was a little short with us. She might have been having an off day or something, but I just wanted to give you a heads up! Good luck, and congratulations!!!
  • 1046 lakeshore inclinellage nv! Was an awsome location for my wedding
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards