New Jersey
Options

civil ceremony complete - we're married!!!! 11-26-11 reviews

Ceremony / Reception - Victor's Chateau (Little Falls, NJ) - A+

I can not say enough good things about Victor's. Since I planned my entire ceremony / mini reception in 2 weeks, I was totally impressed with the way they worked with us. They waived their minimum guarantee for us and worked with us on price as we wanted to keep things simple. We had a very simple buffet with a small 2 tier wedding cake - everything was perfect and our family is still raving about the food.

Flowers - Dee's Florist (Woodland Park, NJ) - A+

They were fantastic!!!! I kept it simple and did only my bridal bouquet, a small bouquet for my MOH, wristlets for the moms and boutineers for the guys. I was in LOVE with my bouquet!!!! It was so simple and elegant - exactly what I was looking for!!!!! They were also very reasonably priced and a pleasure to work with - highly recommend!!!!

Hair - NJ Hair Designs ~ Jeanine La Macchia (on location) - A

Jeanine was wonderful to work with - I have also booked her for my church wedding/reception next year and was lucky enough that she was available this year as well. She arrived on time and did a great job on hair for myself and 3 other ladies and we were all done early!! I did have some concerns as the day went on as some pins did not hold and some curls had fallen out but when I contacted Jeanine, she was very great about finding a solution so I do not have any issues next year.  I highly recommend Jeanine as she is very personable, easy to work with, and 150% about making sure the client is happy with her work.

Make-up ~ The New Jersey Make Up Artist, Derya Fejzula (on location) A+

Derya was amazing!!! She also did the makeup for my engagement pictures and exceeded my expectations both times!!!! She was on time and finished ahead of schedule. I can't even begin to tell you the amount of compliements I received on my makeup!!!!! I also have Derya booked for next year and was so lucky she was able to do my makeup this year as well.  I highly recommend Derya ~ the follow up after both times she did my makeup was great (she called to make sure I was happy and asked if there was anything I would like her to do differently if she does my makeup again). Client satisfaction is her #1 priority and it shows - Love her!!!

Dress - Davids Bridal (Paramus, NJ) - A-

I went to David's Bridal on Monday, 11/14 - I picked out a dress off the rack, paid for it and went straight to alterations - they got to work right away on my dress (I had them cut off the train and add a permanent bustle since it was just a civil ceremony). I was able to pick up my dress on Friday, 11/18 with only paying a $25 rush fee on top of the alterations cost. My only complaint is that the woman they had working on my dress while I was there did not speak any english at all so when my mother and I tried to explain what we wanted, we had to get other employees over to translate which was frustrating and resulted in the alterations fitting taking much longer than necessary. I was satisfied with the way my dress came out in the end.

Re: civil ceremony complete - we're married!!!! 11-26-11 reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards