Florida-North Florida

Makeup Artists

Im getting married in ponte vedra at nocatee and im looking for a bad ass makeup artist! i do hair for a living so i have that covered but i def. need a makeup artist that really knows what theyre doing :) any suggestions?

Re: Makeup Artists

• edited December 2011
    Try contacting www.stephaniejmazzeo.com 

I had my makeup done and absolutely loved it.  She does airbrushing too and it's the same price.  Her website shows a huge range of looks.  I'm going for a classic look, but I think she can do anything you want. 

Where do you do hair?
  • edited December 2011
    I used Kimtasha Armstrong.  She's one of the most well known makeup artists in Jacksonville so she's a little pricey.  If you google her name, you'll find her website.
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was planning on using Artistry by Erin but after this weekend.. I don't know about that. She did my engagement shoot makeup and I normally don't wear a lot of makeup anyhow.. well she pretty much caked it on. I will say my eyes looked amazing. But why would you put a dark nude color on someone who has naturally pink lips anyhow? I was highly upset after looking in the mirror.. I seriously cried. She was also 30 minutes late getting to my house which made us late getting to our photographers. I'm not really sure at this point that I would recommend using her.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Nicole Wiley did my makeup and my bridesmaids. She was fantastic :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards