California-Orange County

Engagement shoot??? Help!!

Hey guys....my fiance and i are trying to find a fun place to our engagement pictures...somewhere in the orange county area....let me know of any suggestions....thanks so much!!!

Re: Engagement shoot??? Help!!

• edited December 2011
    Hey! We just had ours done in Downtown San Juan Capistrano. There are tons of awesome places to shoot there and lots of architecture and different backgrounds. They came out really neat :)
  • Erica1127Erica1127 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours in San juan as well, there are so many good spots down there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    is there a certain look/feel you're looking for?  the UCI campus is really nice- but it has more meaning to us b/c we both went there :)

Also, downtown Laguna Beach has some neat places!  I would also suggest downtown Fullerton, the arboretum (at CSUF), the anti-mall in costa mesa (very urban looking),.... it just depends on what you're looking for I guess.  I mean, it can even get personal as to where you guys shop - I've seen e-sessions done at Target, bookstores (or the library), etc.

Good luck!!
    ~Rita
  • edited December 2011
    We did our e-session at a place that was sentimental to us.  Our pictures came out fantastic, but what I like best is that they are taken where we spend a lot of our time together and has meaning.

If there's not a place that strikes your fancy from a sentimental perspective, how about bringing sentimental items to a neutral place?  example: we go on picnic dates a lot during the summer, so we brought our picnic set and had a few pics taken while snacking on crackers and wine.

HTH
    TTC #1 5/97 - PCOS dx 6/10 - Metformin 8/10 - Moved from Endo to RE 9/10 - 50mg Clomid 9/10 - 100mg Clomid 10/18 - BFP - Beta #1 = 91 - Beta #2 = 958 EDD 6/28/11 Tater Tot arrived 6/21/11 on his Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards