Moms and Maids
Options

*Kniblet*

Can someone tell the moderator that when things like this happen, and we are honest with our answers, posters don't get to call us mean.  just sayin......
Posted by Muffin'sMom

Thanks to quoting, at least I got to see what she said.
And yeah, honesty is a far cry from harassment.

And they never say anything to me... they go straight to TK Gods.

I'm sorry Knib!  That is what I was trying to say and it didn't come out the way it was in my head! 
My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!

Re: *Kniblet*

• Options
    KnibletKniblet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL, I got what you were saying!

It's weird.  I have had a few posters that got upset send me a message and ask me to delete a thread.  KA told me that I should if they ask.

But last week, she said there were complaints and I haven't had a PM from anyone.  I think people are a little sensitive sometimes.  Granted, 3 people can read a response and all take it completely different.  And sarcasm never comes across well online.

But with all of the cyber bullying and whatnot, I guess the Knot Gods are having to make sure anything doesn't get bigger.

And for the record, I have never looked at one thing you have posted and thought you were mean.  LOL.

vacation vacation vacation vacation
    It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
    my read shelf:
    Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  have a great week  Smile
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • Options
    KnibletKniblet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You too!
    vacation vacation vacation vacation
    It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
    my read shelf:
    Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards