Massachusetts

Wachusett Village Inn ...Had a wedding there or attended one?

Hi Ladies!

This my first post and I need your opinions. My fiancee and I went to look at this location this weekend, and while I can work with the reception in the Catherdal room and the ceramony outside, plus they seem super flexible and works in my budget - *but* I'm really concerned about the state of the guest rooms. The reviews online about the guest rooms range from great to hideous and I think that this is the only thing holding me up from booking the place. If any ladies have any thoughts about this place, I'd be very happy to hear it!

Thanks!

Re: Wachusett Village Inn ...Had a wedding there or attended one?

• We had our wedding there in June of last year.  I loved everything about the Inn.  Since my wedding the head coordinator has left and there is another woman in charge but two of my friends have 2013 weddings there and have been very happy.

The guest rooms are okay - they aren't modern or gorgeous, but we didn't have any actual problems with them.  They were clean and comfortable and had sleepable beds.  We figure that people won't be spending a ton of time in their rooms - just sleeping there when they are done celebrating.  I wouldn't let it hold you back from booking there.

I got married on site outside and had a tent reception but have been to weddings in both the tent and cathedral room, both were very nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards