African American Weddings
Options

Knottie prayers needed

My sister lost her husband two days ago and needless to say we are going through a very rough time. She has 3 babies under the age of 3 and all of a sudden has become their only living parent. My brother in law and I were extremely close and the pain behind losing him isn't something I can even put into words. But even moreso the pain I feel for my sister is almost debilitating. She has been staying with FI and I so we can help with the babies and we didn't want her to be alone and I watch her grieve and I can't do anything to stop it or fix it. Truly I feel helpless. I know its crazy but I even feel guilty that I have FI to comfort me when she has lost her best friend and life partner and there's no longer anyone to comfort her in that way. She has been extremely strong though... Stronger than I think I would have been were the situation reversed. I just really need you ladies to lift my sister up in prayer and ask God to continue to strengthen her.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

Re: Knottie prayers needed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards