Pennsylvania-Central

Elaine Gates photographer?

Has anyone on here worked with Elaine or seen her work?  I'm interested in any impressions or thoughts. 

Re: Elaine Gates photographer?

• edited December 2011
    My DJ recommended her. He had his family photos done with her and they were great. She has a ton of photos on her blog and I love what I've seen of her work. She's a little pricey (for me) but seems comparable in the area and worth the price.
  • edited December 2011
    I used her for my wedding that was two weeks ago.  She took my engagements photos as well and they turned out amazingly. ( If you want to see the e-pics on her website under clinets type in allison.)  Those pics were taken in 45 mph wind storm.  I cant wait to see the photos from the wedding.  I highly recommemd her!
  • kmritte1kmritte1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have worked with Elaine several times (engagement, wedding, boudoir, trash the dress, and also portraits of my stepdaughter!). Every single session has been fun and the pictures turned out awesome. She seriously knows how to capture the real moments. My favorite picture from my wedding almost a year ago is one of my husband and I laughing about something when we thought nobody was looking...Elaine was! She's phenomenal and I highly recommend her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards