Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Newbie!

Hello all!

I have been lurking for about a month but I figured I would introduce myself.

My name is Caitlin. I have not officially gotten my ring yet (for personal/family reasons), but we are planning our October 2012 wedding. We will be getting married at Stockyard Station in Ft. Worth. We have a tiny budget (like 6-7k for everything excluding rings and dress) so when we got a steal on our venue, we had to take it.

I am a professional photog (I know the rules- no soliciting! And I won't.) and business student- in addition to a full time mommy to two VERY crazy little boys. Bryson is 4 and Greyson will be 1 next month.

My boyfriend is Randy- he is a U.S. Marine stationed at the JRB in Ft. Worth. He has plans to get out next year and become a police officer. His family lives near Buffalo, NY, so it was a challange deciding where to get married.

I hope to learn lots from you all! This site has already proven to be very resourceful to me!
Married 6/23/2012 Photobucket

Re: Newbie!

• Options
    Welcome!!! There are lots of Fort Worth girls here (unfortch, I'm not one of them). So what all do you have booked so far??
  • Options

Welcome! Wow, I can't imagine working, having 2 little boys, and going to school, not to mention planning a wedding to boot!  That is impressive for sure.

Be sure and share ring pics when you get it!  ;)

• Options
    Welcome, sounds like you have a very full plate.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_newbie-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1b0fc5ef-265c-440c-9851-022326a32ea2Post:ec05a194-7b4a-40f6-97a7-73fbf852f32e">Re: Newbie!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome!!! There are lots of Fort Worth girls here (unfortch, I'm not one of them). So what all do you have booked so far??
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

Just the venue! I have also been in contact with Stephanie Brazzle for our photography. She does amazing work and is giving me a discount because we had met when she was shooting a wedding and I was doing the photobooth!
  • Options
    Welcome, and soon to be congratulations!! I got married this past October and learned a TONS from the ladies on this board!
  • Options
    Welcome, Caitlin! Believe me when I say that you have come to the right place...these girls definitely know their stuff!

I am a Fort Worth girl AND my FI's family is also all from Buffalo, NY, AND I am also using Stephanie Brazzle for my photog. How random/funny!  :)

Anyway, Stockyards Station is a really cool venue! Good luck with your planning!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_newbie-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1b0fc5ef-265c-440c-9851-022326a32ea2Post:3859e56f-ac07-4a0c-8a0b-121731b89631">Re: Newbie!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome, Caitlin! Believe me when I say that you have come to the right place...these girls definitely know their stuff! I am a Fort Worth girl AND my FI's family is also all from Buffalo, NY, AND I am also using Stephanie Brazzle for my photog. How random/funny!  :) Anyway, Stockyards Station is a really cool venue! Good luck with your planning!
    Posted by ejheart[/QUOTE]

That is so cool! They actually live outside of Jamestown along the lake, but nobody ever knows what i'm talking about. We are headed up for Easter, when (hopefully) I will get my ring!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards