January 2012 Weddings

When to Register?

In all of the excitement of booking everything and picking out decor and dresses, registering completely slipped my mind! When is everyone planning on registering and where?

I have read pretty bad things about the register 360, has anyone heard any good things?

Re: When to Register?

• I'm not sure what register 360 is.

I am getting married on Jan. 14, 2012. I plan on registering in July or August, June at the earliest. I'm really busy with school and it depends on when I am having my shower, I'm already getting asked about my school schedule so things can be schdeuled. I think 6-8 months out is a pretty good time line. I think I will be registering a Dillards and Bed Bath and Beyond becasue we will be having a lot of OOT guests.
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• We registered end of october because our engagement party was mid november. We got some slack from Macy's about it being so early and they recommend doing it 6 months before wedding because the products offered will change from things being discontinued and such, but it's easy to track that online and update as you go.

We registered at Macys, Bed Bath & Beyond and Target and I'm glad we had the assortment. Most of the "nice" stuff we went to macy's for, BBB for all the eveyday stuff, and target for the fun stuff (camping and electronics) and for our engagement party we got a good mix of the three.
  • I don't know when my shower will be. In my circle it is normal for the BM's the throw it along with some help from the bride's aunts and things. (the girls on my mom's side of the family that is how we normally do it) They are really waiting for me to get my schedule together for school. It is a long ways away. I would be safe to say in the summer or the fall of next year.
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards