June 2012 Weddings

I got married June 23, 2012- recap

Hi,

I am still currently on my honeymoon in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas. I just chose to surf the net a bit to check out wedding photos I was tagged in on Facebook as well as do a small recap on TK of my day.

I must say after getting dressed, I looked around my venue to see how everything had been setup. I was immediately calmed down because everything looked beautiful and flowed together nicely.

I had put alot of orginal thought into my planning of things such as bouquets, center pieces, aisle chair decorations, etc. I had told the florist specifically what kinds of flowers and herbs I wanted to be incorporated into things without the use of pictures for a visual.
Everything looked awesome. All of the crazy stress I had the two weeks up to the day was worth it.

The Champagne Toast took a while to document becauase two of the groomsmen dressed out of their tuxes before hand. After about a 20 minute wait, we were able to get the wedding party together and do the toast.

We hurried up and did the toss bouquet then the garter take off/toss and then the special dances. After all that was done, everyone was free to party the night away.

All the guests said how everythng was beautiful and that they had a ton of fun.

It will be a while before I get official photos and videography in.  Sorry I don't have pics to show off yet.

The only thing  that I made me a little sad was that I barely ate any of the delicious looking food at our reception because I was too busy trying to be a good hostess.

Re: I got married June 23, 2012- recap

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards