Indiana-Indianapolis

Same Sex wedding venues

Hello all,

I am looking for any venues that are same sex wedding friendly in the indianapolis area. If anyone knows of or has an idea for a place, please let me know!

We are looking to wed in July 2012, outdoors.

Any ideas for places even if you are not sure if they are gay wedding friendly would be helpful also!

Thanks!

Re: Same Sex wedding venues

• hjay07hjay07 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Valle Vista Country Club in Greenwood? Their ceremony site is cute, and semi-outdoor. I think it probably used to be a deck and they have since covered it. If the weather is bad they have like vinyl walls that they can roll down. Their pricing is very reasonable too, especially if you're doing both the ceremony and reception there.
    Their ceremonies range from very traditional to super modern, they'll customize to all different cultures and whatnot so it could be a place to start!

• edited December 2011

Our facility is very Gay Friendly!! Downtown on the canal...come and see me! HW

The events team at Creation Cafe and Euphoria invite you to visit our beautiful facility and enjoy the company of other couples as you plan for your big day.  We will showcase our beautiful space on the downtown Indianapolis Canal, as well as our catering options and our most trusted vendors.

Tuesday February 1, 2011 5 pm-7 pm
    Tuesday February 15, 2011 5 pm-7pm
    Tuesday March 8, 2011 5pm-7pm

Make your reservation today!!
    Haley Werth 317.955.2389 x 4

Creation Cafe and Euphoria
    337 West 11th Street
    Indpls, IN  46202
    www.indycanal.com

• edited December 2011
    My wedding planner just organized a same sex wedding. I will ask her if she knows!
    ~Nikki~
  • edited December 2011
    Rick's Boatyard is where my fiancee and I are having our wedding :-) It's outdoors for a ceremony and tented reception. They are definitely same-sex friendly :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards