Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

After all the planning we have done no big Wedding with 6 Months to cut it short

Planning Our Wedding Together with my FI has been Awesome!!! Up until now... Just found out both my Parents have Cancer my Sister has Thyroids, like what else is gonna go wrong. Me & and the FI have decided to have a very Intimate Wedding with just my Family & a few of his and a few closet Friends. We had to cancel our Venue contract with the first place where there was a non refundable deposit which was a lot of money but oh well. We have found a New Venue that is Beautiful! Candles Everywhere!!! We were suppose to have a morning Wedding now we are having a Afternoon Wedding which is going to be even better that will make Us remember this day for the rest of our lives. I'm very happy we were able to find something at a short notice and we still got to keep everything as planned with the same date except the Venue. We are happy to be able to share it with the ones we Love. I am truly Marrying a Wonderful Guy who has given me not only everything I want from day one of this Wedding Planning. My FI has giving me the World with his Heart in it. 2013 BRIDES are the Best!!!!!

Re: After all the planning we have done no big Wedding with 6 Months to cut it short

• Options
    1. What is Thyroids? Do you mean like... Grave's disease or thyroiditis or something along those lines?

2. Why do you randomly capitalize words? It's not even like all nouns or something, just random words.

3. Sorry about your parents. Just remember that you can't predict cancer mortality -- cancer is much more survivable these days.

• Options
    thejucheideathejucheidea member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_after-all-the-planning-we-have-done-no-big-wedding-with-6-months-to-cut-it-short?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:ae6bfa01-426f-4982-a255-5089dc3faaedPost:f08d7ad3-1974-40bc-9ce4-9d7de438672a">Re: After all the planning we have done no big Wedding with 6 Months to cut it short</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: After all the planning we have done no big Wedding with 6 Months to cut it short : I appreciate it. Not being smart but being real you must be really young. You are asking to many questions like my 9 yr old son would. Why should it matter how I write I am a grown woman and I don't have time to go back and forth on here I have a Wonderful Man I am getting ready to Marry in 6 months. This Post was made for Grown Women not kids. I would appreciate if you just stay off my post. Thanks
    Posted by Lilmama411[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm an adult oncology research nurse who has a mother with a brain tumor (and Grave's disease, which is a chronic but treatable thyroid disorder) that's being removed during a twenty-hour-long surgery tomorrow, so I can look at this from a medical and personal standpoint and not know what you mean by 'thyroids' and know that cancer is an interesting beast that you can't base your life around.

Grown women know how to spell and type grammatically proper English. Honestly, I couldn't understand a lot of what was going on because I kept being thrown off by how you phrased your entire post. I still really don't understand why you're changing your wedding date (or if you changed your wedding date), what's going on in your family, nothing. It's all very odd.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_after-all-the-planning-we-have-done-no-big-wedding-with-6-months-to-cut-it-short?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:ae6bfa01-426f-4982-a255-5089dc3faaedPost:b0341fe2-123e-4fa0-a4a3-8fbf2271f947">Re: After all the planning we have done no big Wedding with 6 Months to cut it short</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: After all the planning we have done no big Wedding with 6 Months to cut it short : Actually, I'm an adult oncology research nurse who has a mother with a brain tumor (and Grave's disease, which is a chronic but treatable thyroid disorder) that's being removed during a twenty-hour-long surgery tomorrow, so I can look at this from a medical and personal standpoint and not know what you mean by 'thyroids' and know that cancer is an interesting beast that you can't base your life around. Grown women know how to spell and type grammatically proper English. Honestly, I couldn't understand a lot of what was going on because I kept being thrown off by how you phrased your entire post. I still really don't understand why you're changing your wedding date (or if you changed your wedding date), what's going on in your family, nothing. It's all very odd.
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]
    ^^ What she said.

She was being supportive and also trying to figure out what was going on.  It *IS* confusing in your OP.  I hope the "thyroids" clear up, and you can get married because getting married=important, big wedding=not important.
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Family is SO important! Be sure you get plenty of photographs to document your day, so you'll always have those memories.
    Bless!
    Amber
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards