October 2012 Weddings
Options

Burnt orange wedding

Anyone using burnt orange as their color? How are you choosing table cloths and chair covers? What color? I don't want to have my venue look like color spit up everywhere?? My main color is burnt orange with dark red, gold and ivory as accents. Please help!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Burnt orange wedding

• Options
    ivory linens with either burnt orange table runners or chair sashes?
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    My issue has been only seeing bright oranges as options :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Try searching for "cinnamon" coloured linens. They tend to be a darker coloured orange.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    Our colors are burnt orange, eggplant/plum and black.  We're using the orange as our accent color.  We're (hopefully, if it's in the budget) doing black linens so it's really easy to incorporate the other colors into the decor and flowers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • Options
    had26had26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm using an accent color called "pumpkin"  it's a bit darker and closer to the burnt orange color rather than the bright orange.
  • Options
    My main color is eggplant - we are using a table runner and colored napkins and a sash to bring color into the room. My accents are the burnt orange and a silver/gold color for vases - Burnt orange will primarily be in the in my flowers. Our venue has a beautiful burnt orange with a bit of sheen that we are thinking of doing on maybe 5 of our tables.
    Also - my girls are in eggplant and than flower girls have a terracotta color for their dresses looks very nice together.
  • Options
    We're using Perssimon as our main color. I think I'll use that color for napkins and chair sashes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards