Connecticut
Options

Opinions needed!

I am like the most indecisive person in the world and am having such a hard time pinning down my flowers. I am meeting with Jane again on 11/13 and want to get a better idea of what I want before I go.

To give you an idea - here are the BM dresses:

Now for the bouquets:

I want the BM ones to look like this: (minus the straw)

and the centerpieces will be made of pretty much the same things.

I would like my bouquet to look similar, minus the light blue.

Now here is my question -

Should I do it like the pictures or should I replace the light blue & green with light pink.

The BM bouquets would be : white hydrangea, white peony, light pink peony with some green berries..

The centerpieces would be the same

My bouquet would be all white (hydrangea & peony) with some green berries.

Help!

Re: Opinions needed!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Or, should I keep them the way they are and add in light pink as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_opinions-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:cae390e0-2c0b-4be3-8347-b82ef4d81391Post:177d3bb5-893d-4c2a-a2b2-bdff3c48cb21">Opinions needed!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am like the most indecisive person in the world and am having such a hard time pinning down my flowers. I am meeting with Jane again on 11/13 and want to get a better idea of what I want before I go. To give you an idea - here are the BM dresses: Now for the bouquets: I want the BM ones to look like this: (minus the straw) and the centerpieces will be made of pretty much the same things. I would like my bouquet to look similar, minus the light blue. Now here is my question - Should I do it like the pictures or should I replace the light blue & green with light pink. The BM bouquets would be : <strong>white hydrangea</strong>, white peony, light pink peony with some green berries.. The centerpieces would be the same My bouquet would be all white (hydrangea & peony) with some green berries. Help!
    Posted by whitneyf1[/QUOTE]

Just as an FYI. Hydrangea are beautiful, but they droop VERY quickly in bouquets and even in some centerpieces. I was in a wedding with them in our bouquet, in Janaury, and they were drooping by the time the ceremony was over.

Just something to consider.
    I think you plan sounds beautiful.
  • Options
    LandB2012LandB2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of hydrangea centerpieces but may reconsider if they droop too quickly.    I love your color combos, I'm thinking of the same exact thing and am also debating about adding some pink.  I think if you added a little it would be pretty, but I'm sure Jane can also help.  Are those J Crew dresses?  I love them!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks - they are J Crew! Caspian Blue is the color. I think I'm leaning towards doing white hydrangea & peony or garden rose with lt. blue and berries for the BMs. For me, white hydrangea & peony or garden rose with light pink peony or garden rose.

For centerpiece- white hydangea, white peony and pink peony with lt. blue & berries.

I am just having such a hard time picturing it so I definitely think Jane will help tell me which would look good.
  • Options
    rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the idea of your bouquet having pink and all your BMs having blue- or vice versa- then combining them in centerpieces.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards