Minnesota

Red Wing/Hasting's Ceremony Site

Hello!

I was curious if anyone knows of a great outdoor space/venue to hold a wedding ceremony in the Red Wing/Hasting's area? My fiance and I would like to have our reception at Treasure Island, but can't seem to find a place to have the ceremony in the fall of 2011. T.I does have a ceremony sites, but we are considering that our last option. I've looked into the St. James hotel, and the Round Barn. Just curious if there are other options out there?

Thanks so much!

Re: Red Wing/Hasting's Ceremony Site

• edited December 2011
    Hello,

I'm looking into the St. James as well, I just posted a thread for info.

Outside venues, I'd check out
    Falconer Vineyards, Red Wing
    http://www.falconervineyards.com/New_Falconer_Vineyards_Website/Cheers,_From_Falconer_Vineyards.html

Just curious, when in fall? It could get pretty cold, you might want to make sure there is an inside space to rent as well, for backup. It did snow here before Halloween last year.
  • MesmrEweMesmrEwe member
    First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Little Log House Pioneer Village (littleloghouseshow.com) - They've got options of St. Bonafice and outdoor ceremonies on the grounds and it's a VERY well maintained facility and the staff is easy to work with.  They are specific with their rules but they are INCREDIBLY reasonable (things like if one of your guests goes and whips a donut in the grass, you're responsible for the repair cost type stuff)
  • bemistobebemistobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! We ended up booking Treasure Island for the ceremony and reception! It's going to be a beach wedding next summer! Thanks again for your suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards