Minnesota
Options

Venue suggestions please!

Hi everyone,

We are going to be having our ceremony and reception at the same venue. I feel like I've looked everywhere, and right now our venue of choice is the Fireplace Room at Theodore Wirth's Swiss Chalet. First of all, can anyone recommend Theodore Wirth? It's a smaller place, so I haven't been able to read many reviews. It's almost perfect for us, but we're not super happy with the catering and alcohol provider. Are there any places with a similar rustic vibe within the Twin Cities that I've missed somehow? We're looking for someplace simple (re: budget) and it would be great if we found somewhere that did NOT have a designated caterer or alcohol provider. Thanks so much!

Re: Venue suggestions please!

• Options
    We are having our ceremony and reception at the UMN Landscape Arboretum in Chaska.  Depending on how big you need, they have several options.  They have the Fireplace Room and the Tea Room which are smaller. We are having ours in the Snyder Auditorium...both reception and ceremony, we do have to use their catering/ETOH package but Mike is fabulous and very willing to customize for your day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards