Options

Stripper At His Bachelor Party?

What do you think
Wedding Countdown Ticker June30,2012 I Will Marry My Prince

Re: Stripper At His Bachelor Party?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    HECK Nah!!!

I don't put my nose up in the air and I know some women have to make a living. But in our relationship this is a no-no! And he would not want a male stripper shaking it in front of me either.

Did you see the Real Housewives of Atlanta what happened at Kandi's B-day party??? Enough said!!!
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_stripper-his-bachelor-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:aff571db-7d34-4a48-8318-6595694ec19aPost:8dbe7b6b-5a1a-4733-a1b1-1d36e731f118">Re: Stripper At His Bachelor Party?</a>:
    [QUOTE]HECK Nah!!! I don't put my nose up in the air and I know some women have to make a living. But in our relationship this is a no-no! And he would not want a male stripper shaking it in front of me either. <strong>Did you see the Real Housewives of Atlanta what happened at Kandi's B-day party??? Enough said!!!
    </strong>Posted by Carla1019[/QUOTE]

OMG!!! that was so uncomfortable to watch, especially since her mom was there.

Ditto Carla with Heck No!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Heck no for me too. I am so nervous for his bachelor party because even though I say no his friends will do whatever probably. I am getting mad just thinking about it LOL.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont like the idea and I am sure my FI friends will have one.  I trust my FI and I know he knows his limits. I do want him to enjoy is Bachelor Party....but what can I do to prevent it? Not much. HOWEVER ladies, my father asked could he attend the party and my FI said yes...so I am now hoping with him there they will respect that and not have naked women dancing around.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't care. I trust my FI.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It does not bother me. My hubby is in a frat and told me about some parties of his frat that went on for birthdays, graduation etc...so he was already exposed to booty. Booty is booty! Some can clap, some can shake but know your booty is mine if you cross the line! Wink I knew about him having strippers; especially since he had a bach party for his brother the year before and had strippers for his.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't care either way I figure he can have fun at his and i'll have fun at mine keep it respectful and we will have no issues.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well...... I would like to have one at my bachelorette party, but I'm not sure I want my FI to have one at his bachelor party. HAHAHA... I know, it's a double standard, sooooo we'll see...lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont really care,however, Fi isnt interested in having one. I'm not either.Been there, done that, got a t-shirt! I just wanna have fun with my friends.I dont really wanna be around men at all that night. Maybe pole dance class.
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I honestly don't care because I don't want him to have to sneak and do something. He has never cheated on me and he wouldn't do with a stripper
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI actually doesn't want one, and I don't really care for a stripper either. We've been to strip clubs together and I'm secure enough in our relationship that if his boys do end up getting one that it will all be in good fun. I personally went to bachelorette partie where strippers were in attendance and I'm completely turned off of those greasy, heavy cologne, fake p**is wearing dudes... lol
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_stripper-his-bachelor-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:aff571db-7d34-4a48-8318-6595694ec19aPost:f81f1497-c864-46ab-92dd-d27090e5db37">Re: Stripper At His Bachelor Party?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My FI actually doesn't want one, and I don't really care for a stripper either. We've been to strip clubs together and I'm secure enough in our relationship that if his boys do end up getting one that it will all be in good fun. I personally went to bachelorette parties where strippers were in attendance and I'm completely turned off of those greasy, heavy cologne, fake p**is wearing dudes... lol
    Posted by ChocolateFlav17[/QUOTE]<strong>
    </strong>

<strong>This exactly word for word..... lol he doesn't want one, neither do I, we have been together before, no big deal. If he has one fine, but I don't think it will go too far. He has a really good group of friends and they are all decent men so I believe they will do the right thing.. even if that included getting a stripper. Plus a real stripper (should I say classy stripper- is that an oxymoron) isn't there for sex. She is there to strip and make that money. If she wanted to get paid for sex she would be a prostitute.  I am not a stripper and don't know personally so I am making an assumption here!
    </strong>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI and his friends have already claimed it as soon as we announced our engagement. So this has been in the making forever. He's actually talking about going to ATL (I guess they have the better strippers there LOL). I really could care less! My FI is a good boy... he does not go to strip clubs on any other occassion so I figured I would give him this one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I asked the same question on the June 2012 board which i also belong too and of course there are mostly white women on that one. There were alot of HELL NO'S lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June30,2012 I Will Marry My Prince
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_stripper-his-bachelor-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:aff571db-7d34-4a48-8318-6595694ec19aPost:9381ae20-23e5-4fc9-ac5b-38c46e685e7f">Re: Stripper At His Bachelor Party?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't care. I trust my FI.
    Posted by hmacsine[/QUOTE]

Exactly this!  I know its gonna happen so I trust FI knows how to conduct himself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    nicknuttncnicknuttnc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't care I trust my FI and know I am the one for them. I also know that one of the grromsmen is my brotherand he will not let anything happen.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't care one way or the other... I don't worry about what FI does when I'm not looking because I trust him.

If his friends want to squander away hundreds to hire and tip a stripper on his behalf more power to him. Hell, I'll dance for him if his friends pay me to do it. (in private of course)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_stripper-his-bachelor-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:aff571db-7d34-4a48-8318-6595694ec19aPost:c99904cd-3b9c-4f71-b93b-3bb6f508aa07">Re: Stripper At His Bachelor Party?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My FI and his friends have already claimed it as soon as we announced our engagement. So this has been in the making forever. He's actually talking about going to ATL<strong> (I guess they have the better strippers there LOL)</strong>. I really could care less! My FI is a good boy... he does not go to strip clubs on any other occassion so I figured I would give him this one!
    Posted by egammo3[/QUOTE]

<div>They do... but I digress. LOL</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    IDK, there's something about a topless stacked chick in a thong- making it clap in my FI's face- the night before we make a commitment to God- in front of our friends and family- that turns me off and rubs me the wrong way. My FI and I agreed that we would not have strippers for our bachelor/bachlorette parties. I see it like this, if that is not something you would normally feel comfortable with your FI doing, why make an exception on the eve of your wedding? Believe me, I'm not passing judgment here but personally this never made sense to me. However, to each their own!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards